SeaArk boats are tough, rugged, and dependable. They strive to make the strongest boat on the market, no matter the size, and they want people to know that they truly mean Boats Built for a Lifetime. They are very popular in Alaska for both fishing and hunting fans.
SeaArk Boats Features:
- Heavier gauge aluminum – this means a more durable hull.
- No wood used throughout – you never have to worry about floor or transom rot.
- Heavier gauge floors – for a more stable walking surface and to prevent oil canning or popping.
- Extruded ribs, caprails, & keels – thicker and larger than competitors this helps create the durable structure of the boat.
- NMMA Certified – SeaArk Boats builds to stricter guidelines and creates a safer product.
- Hull design – they offer ten different hull designs that create the perfect performance and ride for each model and application.
- Semi-customization – no cookie cutter boats for SeaArk. Choose from their many available options to create the perfect layout for you.
Dialed in to the Alaska market, SeaArk’s Predator series was originally designed for the conditions of Alaska, but it has also become a favorite in the lower 48. Made from .125 gauge aluminum and a 3/16″ heavy-duty center keel, this boat can take a beating, which is a prerequisite in Alaska. Equipped with a Mercury Sport jet engine and tunnel hull the Predator allows access to very skinny waters. The Predator is offered in three versions, the AK, FS, and Hybrid. Each model provides something different to make sure there is a Predator for everyone.
SeaArk Boats are created one at a time by their dedicated team of hardworking men and women. They know what is at stake when you choose their boats. By using overbuilt, heavy-duty materials, and hand welds, SeaArk Boats creates a vessel they stand behind.